2008-04-18

Marketing Campaign Offer Limited to 2000 characters

On a previous post I explained How to send HTML marketing e-mails. What I didn't know at the time was that the OFFER field is limited to 2000 characters! First I didn't panic because I thought I could change it... But now I'm very worried because I can't change this system attribute/field!



If your HTML exceeds 2000 characters it will be truncated!

It isn't very difficult to write HTML pages with more than 2000 characters, specially if you have to include a lot of long links as I have to.



Suggestions how to hack this 2000 characters limit?

1 comment:

  1. You can export the xml, then edit, then input it.

    See my post for details:

    http://jianwang.blogspot.com/2008/04/you-have-exceeded-maximum-number-of.html

    ReplyDelete