2011-04-04

Social Product Launch

Guy Kawasaki shares his insights and I'll add (my comments):

  1. Make a Facebook Fan Page (obvious)
  2. Website (complement Facebook, risk management, rich media)
  3. Review copies (go for the pros and for social "nobodies")
  4. E-mail marketing (still relevant)
  5. Pay Per Click (not a big fan of this "traditional approach" but it's always on the table)
  6. Photo contest (make it fun, engage with audience, there are apps for that... Really: http://www.strutta.com/)
  7. Quizzes
  8. Infographic (I really believe in this one because I like to explain the value/change in a simple and clean way)
  9. Badges, Banners, Buttons and Stickers (I have don something similar and will do more often)
  10. Wallpapers (Why not?)
  11. PowerPoint (Sure! Yes! Make an effective and rich PPT and put in SlideShare. Reuse it!)
  12. Thank you slideshow (promote your team... When you have one!)
Overall the insights are useful and match what I do/recommend to my friends and colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. Hеy theге just wаnted to gіνe уou a quick heads up.
    The text in your ρost sеem to be running
    оff the screеn in Safаrі. ӏ'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd
    рοst to let you know. The layout
    look gгеat though! Hope yоu gеt the issue fixed soon.

    Cheers
    Here is my blog post - Ppc Advertising Networks

    ReplyDelete